Learn about industrial hemp production and its many applications at Hemp Farm where you get to experience life on a traditional working hemp farm.Step 1: Step 2:
We are opening hemp FARM's globally, contact us to get involved!
- 100% legal and family friendly!
- Experience a working hemp farm
- Make hemp chocolate!
- Make healthy hemp ice cream!
- Learn how to be self-sufficient
- Meet the experts
- Make your own paper
- Make hemp oil
- Make your own jewelry
Learn about hemp production and its many applications at the Hemp Farm – Australia’s first and only public eco hemp farm tour where you get to try everything! This is Australia’s only Government authorized drug-free industrial hemp farm where you, your friends and family are invited to get a real Byron Bay experience. Learn how we grow hemp and turn it into useful fibre, food, fuel, paper, medicine and even a hemp house! We make it easy and fun for all the family. Make your friends green with envy – be the first to visit!
Open for groups 10+ all year round
* The team at Hemp Farm has join Hemp Foods Australia in preparing for 2013 – what we are hoping will be the first year of legal hemp food's in Australia. We are temporarily closing our tours and will advise as soon as this changes again. Australia has been one of the last countries in the western world to allow non-drug hemp seed as a food. As Australia is expected to catch up, we are working to ensure Australia becomes a global player in the hemp foods market place. Learn more at www.hempfoods.com.au where you may also join our mailing list by signing up for the free hemp seed recipe book and keep updated with our cause.
Byron Bay Eco Tours
The Hemp Farm has been considered Byron Bay's only other unique attraction to the Crystal Castle!
Visit Byron Bay and come, look and see our eco hemp farm! Enjoy our hemp chocolate or hemp ice-cream demonstrations on the farm, visit the museum or join a full day workshop! Let us inspire you with some positive visions and practical instructions for a brighter and healthier self-sufficient future. Oh, yes, you get to taste!
As well as the luscious Hemp Ice Cream making you will learn all about healthy nutritious hemp foods. An introduction to the hemp industry including live demonstrations on how to make hemp paper, hemp foods and hemp oil and hemp jewellery are included on your family friendly farm visit. You will leave feeling inspired and amazed with what you see and hear in just a 2 hour visit of the hemp farm just 5 minutes from the heart of Byron Bay. Leaving you plenty of time for the sun, surf and great restaurants in Byron Bay.
If you prefer an extended stay to learn how to build with hemp, make hemp skincare products or learn about healthy hemp foods including using hemp seeds then join one of our special events throughout the year. New change in your life – maybe now is the time? Come and find out!
Join an eco tour, join a workshop, a farm tour or a group team building event, and while you are here visit our 80 acre campus grounds, visit our tea rooms, hemp museum, bamboo and lotus nursery.
“How to hemp” will be your new catch cry after an eco tour of our hemp farm. People travel from far and wide to visit Byron Bay and this is one of Byron Bay’s real community attractions and new venue! Join us and enjoy Byron Bay’s famous ‘hemp smoothie’, make some hemp jewellery, chocolate, hemp milk or ice-cream and see how to build a hemp house, sustainably.